Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Smith Family

Hello there!
We are the Smith Family.
There are four of us in our little family, and we live in beautiful St. George, Utah.

This is Max.
He is 25 and a Sophomore studying at Dixie State University.
He likes to tinker with machines, play video games, beat-box, sketch, and as you can see - climb trees and other various parkour-related activities.

This is Gela.
That's me. =) I am 24, a stay-at-home-mom-and-wife, and I also design and sell hair bows out of my Etsy shop. As a mom I am a chauffeur, a housekeeper, a nurse, a teacher, and whatever else the situation calls for. With two kids, I wear many hats and juggle them often. I also like to do other various crafts and play video games when I have a spare moment.

This is Vincent.
He is 5 and a lover of all things Spider-Man. He goes to Kindergarten and loves it. He is an extremely hyper child and hard to keep up with at times, but he is a sweetheart and all-around good kid. He also enjoys playing video games, especially Mario.

This is Evangeline.

But we usually just call her Eva. She is 2 years old and is just the sweetest little girl you will ever meet. She likes to snuggle, dance, watch Elmo, and get into everything. She has a heart defect called Ebstein's Anomaly but so far it hasn't affected her and she lives a normal life.

I decided to finally start this family blog to keep our family and friends up to date with our current events since we no longer live near home. I have another blog here, but it is mostly related to my shop as well as crafts, recipes, tutorials, etc.

We hope you enjoy yourself as you wander down the path of life with us.

Thanks for stopping by!

The Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment